UK METS Ltd are Forensic Consulting Motor Engineers based in Derby who provide a wide range of Forensic engineering services to the Road Traffic Industry and their legal teams.
Our Experts have a wide variety of skills and we are looking to add to our professional and friendly team.
Although not an exhaustive list you would require the following skills or be flexibly minded to acquire and add to them through in-house training:
- Have or be working towards formal qualifications in an engineering, motor or accident collision discipline, for example a Degree in a relevant subject, Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors or motor technical qualification.
- A background in the motor industry or Police with experience in Forensic examination of accident damaged vehicles of all types.
- An understanding of contemporary vehicle construction and design.
- An ability to critically analyse evidence and compile precise, logical, and accurate reports in a variety of formats,
- Good photographic skills.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills when working in a team environment or alone sometimes liaising closely and confidently with our Principals.
- Be able to meet and deal professionally with the legal profession and general public and be able to deliver your evidence in a concise and logical manner in a Court room environment, when required.
- The flexibility and motivated to work alone at home or in the office, depending on location, and to travel throughout the UK when carrying out Forensic inspections and investigations.
- A full UK driving Licence.
The position will provide the successful applicants with an extremely interesting and varied workload in a relatively unique industry in which we are extremely successful.
Applicants should send their written CV to email@example.com