Forensic Collision Investigator & Vehicle Examiner
UK METS Ltd are Forensic Collision Investigators & Engineers based in Derby who provide a wide range of Forensic services to the Insurance Industry and their legal teams.
Our Experts have a wide variety of skills and we are looking to add to our professional and friendly team who provide reports on the following:- large loss claims, deployment of vehicle safety systems, seat belt examinations and road traffic incident investigations.
Although not an exhaustive list you would require the following skills or be flexibly minded to acquire and add to them through training:
- Have formal qualifications in motor vehicle collision disciplines and vehicle examination.
- A background in the Police or motor industry with experience in examination of accident damaged vehicles of all types.
- An ability to critically analyse evidence and compile precise, logical, and accurate reports in a variety of formats, including desktop analysis.
- Good photographic skills.
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills when working in a team environment or alone sometimes liaising closely and confidently with our Principals.
- Be able to meet and deal professionally with the legal profession and general public and be able to deliver your evidence in a concise and logical manner in a Court room environment, where required.
- The flexibility and motivated to work alone at home or in the office, depending on location, and to travel throughout the UK when carrying out Forensic vehicle examinations and investigations.
- A full UK driving Licence.
The position will provide the successful applicants with very interesting and varied work with attractive pay in a relatively unique industry in which we are extremely successful.
Applicants should send their written CV quoting reference RC1 to email@example.com